My grandchild, Will, likes to strip naked and run around his house laughing and playing. His mom, Jennifer, calls it "Happy Naked Fun Time." That state of carefree abandonment is a good place to be. I envy him.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Oh my gosh! It was snowing this morning when we finally got up. The flurries were very small but it was cold enough to snow. The wood stove is all fired up and I'm not sure we are going to wander very far until it warms up. I've gotta get moving or I'm going to freeze to death!
I used to be an accountant and then a photojournalist. Now I'm an art quilter. I get my mail in Iowa City, but really, Northern Minnesota is my home. I'm 42 and just growing comfortably into my skin. Realizing the possibilities for the future makes me excited. My best friend, Jim, is also my husband and the love of my life. Toss in my family, friends, and putty cat Sweetpea, and the rest of life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment